Ag Training Roller Training Course in Toowoomba and Darling Downs
Unit of Competency RIIMPO317E Conduct civil construction roller operations (LR)
Whether you have previous experience or not on a Roller, Ag Training’s trainers work with you to deliver the best possible result.
This unit covers the conducting roller operations in the civil construction industry and includes:
- planning and preparing
- conducting machine pre-operational checks
- operating the machine
- selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- relocating the machine
- carrying out machine operator maintenance
- cleaning up.
Ag Training come to you
This involves going to your workplace and conducting an induction on the Roller, issuing training logbook and learners guide.
Trainees will be required to :
- log sufficient workplace training on a roller under a competent ticket supervisor
- Study their learners guide.
Ag Training return to the workplace and conduct the theory (open book assessment) and practical assessment on the Roller.