Backhoe Training Toowoomba
Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB) in Toowoomba and Darling Downs
Unit of competency
RIIMPO319E Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB) in Toowoomba and Darling Downs
Definition of a front end loader
A front-end loader backhoe is a self-propelled wheeled tractor that can be used as a front end loader or carry out backhoe type of work with an attached rear mounted backhoe.
The Ag Training Backhoe (LB) training course covers conducting backhoe/loader operations in the civil constructions industry.
Whether you have previous experience or not on a Backhoe, Ag Training’s trainers work with you to deliver the best possible result.
This unit covers the conducting Backhoe/loader operations in the civil construction industry and includes:
- planning and preparing
- conducting machine pre-operational checks
- operating backhoe/ loaders
- lifting, carrying and placing materials
- selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- relocating the backhoe/ loaders
- carrying out machine operator maintenance
- cleaning up.
Ag Training come to you
This involves going to your workplace and conducting an induction on the Front End Loader, issuing training logbook and learners guide.
Trainees will be required to:
- log sufficient workplace training on a Backhoe/Loader under a competent ticket supervisor
- Study their learners guide.
Ag Training return to the workplace and conduct the theory (open book assessment) and practical assessment on the Backhoe/Loader.
Ready to enrol in one of our backhoe training course?
View all training, tickets and courses available
- RIIMPO319D Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB)
- RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations (LZ)
- RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations (LE)
- RIIMPO321E or RIIMPO322E Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations (LL)
- RIIMPO324E Conduct civil construction grader operations (LG)
- RIIMPO317E Conduct civil construction roller operations (LR)
- RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer operations (LS)
- RIIWHS204D Work Safety at Heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces