Forklift LF Training Course Includes
In short, forklift LF training course Includes:
- Theory training driving
- Forklift driving experience under a log book
- All course learning material supplied
- Theory and practical assessments
- Comprehensive DVD (if required)
- Industry experienced Trainer/Assessors
- On successful completion of the course you will receive an AS1 form to apply online for your National Accredited High Risk Licence.
Benefits of forklift LF training course
Therefore, forklift safety training is the foundation of fundamental material handling applications. Thereby, It can improve the overall safety, productivity and efficiency of any workplace.
Together with, the more information operators have about the safe operation of a forklift. In summary, the better they will understand their responsibilities which will lead to reduction in damage to your product, machine and facility.
In particular, a trained operator is a more productive operator. Understanding the design, capabilities and limitations of a forklift will have a positive impact on the performance of the operator.
Stress can have profound effect on both productivity as well as job satisfaction. Operators who better understand their equipment, potential obstacles and company expectations have lower stress levels and are happier at work.
Need any information, please contact Ag Training email below