Can you answer these questions about operating a forklift safely?
- Can you list 7 workplace hazards?
- What happens if a person does not renew their forklift licence within twelve months
of its expiry date?
- What legal duties does a high risk forklift licence holder have to themselves and
others when undertaking forklift work?
- List three people you should consult with about workplace hazards before you start
- You are about to start forklift operations. List five requirements that you would need
to consider and plan for other than workplace hazards ?
- What are the minimum safe distances you must maintain when operating a forklift
near electric lines?
- If you need to work closer to electric lines than the minimum safe distances, how can
you do this?
- During forklift operations what are the three control measures you can use to
protect the safety of pedestrians, other workers, vehicles or mobile plant?
Why is it dangerous to use an internal combustion engine in a space with restricted
- Why is ‘rear end’ swing dangerous when using a forklift?
- List three important things you need to communicate if there is an emergency?
If you cannot answer any of the questions above correctly. Then you should think about doing refresher training.
Fill our the form below and we will get in touch with you to help you get the ticket that you need to get the job you want. Or check out our Forklift training courses.