Date(s) - 24/03/2020
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
49 Carrington Road Toowoomba
AHCBIO201 Inspect & Clean Machinery for Plant, Animal & Soil Material
Also known as Weed & Seed training
- Similarly, weeds cost Queensland an estimated $600 million every year.
- Consequently, parthenium infestation covers over 8 million hectares in Central Queensland.
- In Particular, meat from livestock that eat the weed is badly tainted and unfit for the table.
- Including, toxic, to cattle which can cause death in 30 days if significant amounts are consumed.
- As a Result, Increased costs in cropping.
- Property devaluation
What you will gain out of Ag Training’s training.
However, if you are a Supply Company, Mining Company or a Gas Company.
To begin with, you will reduce your daily cleaning costs by having the ability and expertise to undertake your own cleaning.
Finally, on the completion of the training in Weed & Seed you will receive Ag Training’s Statement of Attainment.
You will be able to go to Santos, QGC, Arrow and Origin offices and obtain their vehicle/equipment inspection report book.
Ag Training Weed and Seed Training covers
- Company specific weed hygiene procedures.
- State government legislation.
- Introduction to potential soil borne weeds
- Weed recognition skills, covering declared pest plants and common weeds.
- Potential poisoning points on vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Inspection and clean down procedures.
- Safety procedures.
- Equipment to assist in cleaning machinery.
- Practical clean down and inspection exercise conducted.
- Watch a video on weed & seed training