Bulldozer Training Toowoomba
Bulldozer Training Course in Toowoomba and Darling Downs
Unit of Competency
RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations (LZ)
What is a bulldozer?
A bulldozer is a crawler (continuous tracked tractor)equipped with a substantial metal plate (known as a blade) used to push large quantities of soil, sand and rubble during construction and agricultural work and typically equipped at the rear with a claw-like device known as a ripper) to loosen densely compacted materials.
The term “bulldozer” is often used erroneously to mean any heavy equipment, usually referred to as a dozer. The term refers only to a tractor (usually tracked) fitted with a dozer blade.
Whether you have previous experience or not on a Front End Loader, Ag Training’s trainers work with you to deliver the best possible result.
This unit covers the conducting dozer operations in the civil construction industry and includes:
- planning and preparing
- conducting machine pre-operational checks
- operating dozer
- lifting, carrying and placing materials
- selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- relocating the dozer
- carrying out machine operator maintenance
- cleaning up.
Ag Training come to you
This involves going to your workplace and conducting an induction on the Bulldozer, issuing training logbook and learners guide.
Trainees will be required to:
Answer the knowledge evidence questions and fulfil the evidence requirements competently
Ag Training return to the workplace and conduct the theory (open book assessment) and practical assessment on the bulldozer.
Ready to enrol in our bulldozer training course?
View all training, tickets and courses available
- RIIMPO319D Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB)
- RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations (LZ)
- RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations (LE)
- RIIMPO321E or RIIMPO322E Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations (LL)
- RIIMPO324E Conduct civil construction grader operations (LG)
- RIIMPO317E Conduct civil construction roller operations (LR)
- RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer operations (LS)
- RIIWHS204D Work Safety at Heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces