Ag Training Frequently Asked Questions

General FAQs

Yes, you can go onto a log book and accrue practical hours under the supervision of an experienced operator.

In this case, no. It is not an articulated loader.

Our units of competencies for our machinery tickets are nationally recognised.

No, it is a tractor with attachments.

In brief, no. However they can be RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) as part of RII Civil Construction or AHC Agriculture.

You can complete weed and seed training with Ag Training. It is a unit of competency under the training package AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture. You can also complete the individual unit, which is AHCBIO201 Inspect & clean machinery for plant, animal and soil material.

It is an inspection report from an independent inspector.

You can download the forms from the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries website

There are 58 written questions and 8 calculation questions in the forklift assessment.

No, it is short answers, which must be written in your own hand writing.

In this case, you must advise the Assessor of Hazards, do a visual inspection, conduct a pre-start, conduct a function check, move loads in and out of a confined space or drive through a chicane, place loads into pallet racking and when completed conduct a post operation check on the forklift.

Workplace health and safety regulations.

We can do an RPL (recognised prior learning) with a letter of proof of experience on a company letterhead. Then you will be required to undertake a challenge test, which consists of an open book written assessment and a practical assessment.

Depends on your experience on the machine you want.

Ready to enrol in one of our training courses?