All personal information collected by Ag Training Pty Ltd is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Information on the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 can be found on the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site.
Information we collect and how we use it
Ag Training Pty Ltd collects personal information in order to properly and efficiently carry out its functions, and only uses personal information for the purposes for which it was given to Ag Training Pty Ltd and for directly related purposes (unless otherwise required by or authorised under law).
Communication – emails and Electronic Forms
Ag Training Pty Ltd servers may record your email address if you send us a message online. Your email address will not be added to a mailing list, unless you have provided it to us in order to subscribe to one of our subscription services.
Where you choose to send us a completed electronic form that includes your personal details, we collect personally identifiable information, such as name and email address.
The information collected by email or electronic forms will be used only for the purpose for which you provided it, and we will not disclose it unless one of the circumstances described below under the heading “Information Sharing” has been satisfied.
Access and alteration of records containing personal information
If you provide personal information to Ag Training Pty Ltd, we will allow you access to your personal information and we will correct your personal information if it is inaccurate (subject to restrictions on such access/alteration of records under the applicable provisions of any law of the Commonwealth).
We will only disclose personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where you are reasonably likely to have been aware, or made aware by way of a privacy notice, that your personal information is usually passed to the relevant parties
- Where you have consented
- Where we believe on reasonable grounds that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to your life or health or that of another person
- Where the disclosure is required or authorised by or under law, or
- Where the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of the public revenue.
Ag Training Pty Ltd takes all reasonable steps:
- to protect the personal information that we hold against loss, against unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure and against other misuse.
Ag Training Pty Ltd takes reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect and store is accurate, relevant, up to date, complete and not misleading.
Changes to this policy