Excavator Training Toowoomba
Excavator Training Course in Toowoomba and Darling Downs
Unit of Competency
RIIMPO320F Conduct civil construction excavator operations (LE)
What is an excavator?
An excavator is a self propelled, crawler or wheeled machine, with an upper structure capable of up to a 360 degree rotation.
Excavator excavates, elevates, swings and discharges material by the action of a bucket fitted to the boom or arm or telescoping boom, without moving the chassis or undercarriage during any part of the working cycle of the machine.
Whether you have previous experience or not on a Front End Loader, Ag Training’s trainers work with you to deliver the best possible result.
This unit covers the conducting excavator operations in the civil construction industry and includes:
- planning and preparing
- conducting machine pre-operational checks
- operating excavator
- lifting, carrying and placing materials
- selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- relocating the excavator
- carrying out machine operator maintenance
- cleaning up
Ag Training come to you
This involves going to your workplace and conducting an induction on the Excavator, issuing training logbook and learners guide.
Trainees will be required to:
Answer the knowledge evidence questions and fulfil the evidence requirements competently
Ag Training return to the workplace and conduct the theory (open book assessment) and practical assessment on the Excavator.
Ready to enrol in our excavator training course?
View all training, tickets and courses available
- RIIMPO319D Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB)
- RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations (LZ)
- RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations (LE)
- RIIMPO321E or RIIMPO322E Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations (LL)
- RIIMPO324E Conduct civil construction grader operations (LG)
- RIIMPO317E Conduct civil construction roller operations (LR)
- RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer operations (LS)
- RIIWHS204D Work Safety at Heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces