Front End Loader Training Toowoomba
Front End Loader (wheeled or tracked) Training Course in Toowoomba and Darling Downs
Unit of Competency RIIMPO321F or RIIMPO322E Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations (LL)
Definition of a front end loader
A front end loader is a self-propelled, wheeled machine with an integral front-mounted, bucket-supporting structure and linkage, which loads or excavates through forward motion of the machine and then lifts, transports and discharges the material it has loaded.
Whether you have previous experience or not on a Front End Loader, Ag Training’s trainers work with you to deliver the best possible result.
This unit involves planning the work for the Front end Loader for the prevailing working conditions, using the controls and operating systems to manage the operation of the Front End Loader (FEL), and includes:
- All functions of the loader
- Compliance documentation required
- Pre start – basic maintenance
- Work Requirements
- Risk Assessment
- Traffic control
- What to do if loader malfunctions
- How to operate a front end loader
- Shifting a load
- Excavating and stock piling
- Trenching, benching and battering
- Hand and auditable signals
- Correct shut down procedures
The Front End Loader (LL) ticket covers the holder to operate a Front End Loader with an engine capacity of more than 2 litres.
Ag Training come to you
This involves going to your workplace and conducting an induction on the Front End Loader, issuing training logbook and learners guide.
Trainees will be required to:
Answer the knowledge evidence questions and fulfil the evidence requirements competently
Ag Training return to the workplace and conduct the theory (open book assessment) and practical assessment on the Front End Loader.
Ready to enrol in one of our front end loader training course?
View all training, tickets and courses available
- RIIMPO319D Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB)
- RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations (LZ)
- RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations (LE)
- RIIMPO321E or RIIMPO322E Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations (LL)
- RIIMPO324E Conduct civil construction grader operations (LG)
- RIIMPO317E Conduct civil construction roller operations (LR)
- RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer operations (LS)
- RIIWHS204D Work Safety at Heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces