RIIMPO318F Skid Steer (Bobcat) Training Toowoomba
RIIMPO318F Skid Steer (Bobcat) Training Course in Toowoomba and Darling Downs
Unit of Competency
RIIMPO318F Conduct civil construction skid steer operations (LS)
What is a skid steer (bobcat)?
A skid steer, also commonly called a bobcat is a type of front end loader. It is a self-propelled crawler or wheeled machine in which steering is accomplished by skidding or reversing the track or wheels on one side of the machine.
It also has an integral front mounted bucket supporting structure and linage, which loads or excavates through forward motion of the machine and lifts transports and discharges material.
Whether you have previous experience or not on a Skid Steer (Bobcat), Ag Training’s trainers work with you to deliver the best possible result.
This unit covers the conducting skid steer operations in the civil construction industry and includes:
- planning and preparing
- conducting machine pre-operational checks
- operating skid steer
- lifting, carrying and placing materials
- selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- relocating the skid steer
- carrying out machine operator maintenance
- cleaning up.
Ag Training come to you
This involves going to your workplace and conducting an induction on the Skid Steer (Bobcat), issuing training logbook and learners guide.
Trainees will be required to:
Answer the knowledge evidence questions and fulfil the evidence requirements competently.
Ag Training return to the workplace and conduct the theory (open book assessment) and practical assessment on the Skid Steer (Bobcat).
Ready to enrol in our skid steer bobcat training course?
View all training, tickets and courses available
- RIIMPO319D Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB)
- RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations (LZ)
- RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations (LE)
- RIIMPO321E or RIIMPO322E Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations (LL)
- RIIMPO324E Conduct civil construction grader operations (LG)
- RIIMPO317E Conduct civil construction roller operations (LR)
- RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer operations (LS)
- RIIWHS204D Work Safety at Heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces