Skills Assure Subsidised Training Provider
There are two QLD government funding programs available for students who undertake the Certificate II or Certificate III in Rural Operations.
For Certificate II and III in Rural Operations, the Certificate 3 Guarantee program is funded by the Queensland Government through the Department of Youth Justice Employment, Small Business and Training.
There are two funding programs available for students:
1. The student must be 15 years or older and no longer at school or
2. School students in years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program.
Click on the link to find out more about the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program Policy 2021-24 for full eligibility details.
Want to find out more about our training & courses?
View all training, tickets and courses available
- RIIMPO319E Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB)
- RIIMPO323E Conduct civil construction dozer operations (LZ)
- RIIMPO320F Conduct civil construction excavator operations (LE)
- RIIMPO321F or RIIMPO322F Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations (LL)
- RIIMPO324F Conduct civil construction grader operations (LG)
- RIIMPO317F Conduct civil construction roller operations (LR)
- RIIMPO318F Conduct civil construction skid steer operations (LS)
- RIIWHS204E Work Safety at Heights
- RIIWHS202E Enter and Work in Confined Spaces