Roller Training Toowoomba
Roller Training Course in Toowoomba and Darling Downs
Unit of Competency
RIIMPO317E Conduct civil construction roller operations (LR)
What is a roller?
A roller is a type of machinery that is used to compact materials such as sand, soil, and clean fill, usually as part of a civil construction or road project.
Whether you have previous experience or not on a Roller, Ag Training’s trainers work with you to deliver the best possible result.
This unit covers the conducting roller operations in the civil construction industry and includes:
- planning and preparing
- conducting machine pre-operational checks
- operating the machine
- selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- relocating the machine
- carrying out machine operator maintenance
- cleaning up.
Ag Training come to you
This involves going to your workplace and conducting an induction on the Roller, issuing training logbook and learners guide.
Trainees will be required to:
Answer the knowledge evidence questions and fulfil the evidence requirements competently.
Ag Training return to the workplace and conduct the theory (open book assessment) and practical assessment on the Roller.
Ready to enrol in our roller training course?
View all training, tickets and courses available
- RIIMPO319D Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB)
- RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations (LZ)
- RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations (LE)
- RIIMPO321E or RIIMPO322E Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations (LL)
- RIIMPO324E Conduct civil construction grader operations (LG)
- RIIMPO317E Conduct civil construction roller operations (LR)
- RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer operations (LS)
- RIIWHS204D Work Safety at Heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces