Grader Training Toowoomba
Grader Training Course in Toowoomba and Darling Downs
Unit of Competency
RIIMPO324F Conduct civil construction grader operations (LG)
What is a grader?
A motor grader is a self-propelled frame mounted on rubber tyres with a blade or mouldboard mounted centre and underneath the machine.
The blade is controlled by hydraulics through levers in the cab by the operator. The machine used principally for shaping and trimming material with no limitation to distance it can operate. The grader can be fitted with scarifiers and rippers to assist in loosening up hard pack material to assist in mixing and shaping. The grader can also be fixed with a front mounted blade to aide the pushing of stockpiles and minor scrub clearing.
Whether you have previous experience or not on a Grader, Ag Training’s trainers work with you to deliver the best possible result.
This unit covers the conducting grader operations in the civil construction industry and includes:
- planning and preparing
- conducting machine pre-operational checks
- operating the machine
- selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- relocating the machine
Ag Training come to you
This involves going to your workplace and conducting an induction on the Grader, issuing training logbook and learners guide.
Trainees will be required to:
Answer the knowledge evidence questions and fulfil the evidence requirements competently
Ag Training return to the workplace and conduct the theory (open book assessment) and practical assessment on the Grader.
Ready to enrol in our grader training course?
View all training, tickets and courses available
- RIIMPO319D Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB)
- RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations (LZ)
- RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations (LE)
- RIIMPO321E or RIIMPO322E Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations (LL)
- RIIMPO324E Conduct civil construction grader operations (LG)
- RIIMPO317E Conduct civil construction roller operations (LR)
- RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer operations (LS)
- RIIWHS204D Work Safety at Heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces