Certificate II in Rural Operations Course Toowoomba
Certificate II in Rural Operations Course in Toowoomba and Darling Downs
Certificate II in Rural Operations AHC21216
The certificate II in rural operations will give you the foundation skills required to work in the rural industry and allow you to work across a range of positions.
You will learn a range of practical skills to help you including:
- How to operate a tractor
- Operating machinery
- Flying drones
- Carry out basic fencing
- Operational maintenance of machinery
- Inspect and clean machinery of weeds and seeds
- Operate and maintain chainsaws
- Recognise plants
- Observe and report on weather conditions
- Monitor weather conditions
- Work effectively in the industry
Depending on the units selected, you can be employed in other rural and regional sectors. This may include local government, tourism, hospitality, transport, construction, community services, information technology and metals.
This qualification will give you flexibility and provide an occupational outcome for your employment, in industries and agencies in rural and regional Australia. You will also have a solid foundation to continue with further study if you enjoy working within the industry.
Sample units included in the Certificate II in Rural Operations
- AHCBIO201 INSPECT AND CLEAN MACHINERY FOR PLANT, ANIMAL AND SOIL MATERIAL
- AHCWRK302 MONITOR WEATHER
- AHCMOM311 OPERATE PRECISION CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Ready to enrol in the Certificate II in Rural Operations course?
View all training, tickets and courses available
- RIIMPO319D Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB)
- RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations (LZ)
- RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations (LE)
- RIIMPO321E or RIIMPO322E Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations (LL)
- RIIMPO324E Conduct civil construction grader operations (LG)
- RIIMPO317E Conduct civil construction roller operations (LR)
- RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer operations (LS)
- RIIWHS204D Work Safety at Heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces