Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operatios Course Toowoomba
Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations Course in Toowoomba and Darling Downs
Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations RII30815
Studying a certificate III in civil construction plant operations will give you the road to a skilled career.
You will develop your knowledge and practical skills to work as a skilled operator in road construction and maintenance. You can study this nationally recognised qualification with Ag Training without any previous industry experience. In this case, we will come out to you to measure your progress and work with your employer, to develop a training plan so you get the most out of your course.
You can choose from a range of selected units within the certificate course including the operations of load shifting equipment, plant and excavation techniques, trenching and confined work spaces.
Research shows that productivity increases while training takes place, so up-skilling your staff can be beneficial to your business. Staff who receive training can be up to 230% more productive than untrained staff who are working in the same role.
Training that meets both staff and employer needs can increase the quality and flexibility of a business’s services by fostering improved accuracy and efficiency, good work safety practices and improvement customer service.
Ready to enrol in the Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations course?
View all training, tickets and courses available
- RIIMPO319D Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB)
- RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations (LZ)
- RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations (LE)
- RIIMPO321E or RIIMPO322E Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations (LL)
- RIIMPO324E Conduct civil construction grader operations (LG)
- RIIMPO317E Conduct civil construction roller operations (LR)
- RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer operations (LS)
- RIIWHS204D Work Safety at Heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces