Certificate II in Rural Operations AHC21216
Above all, Certificate II in rural operations will give you the foundation skills. You need to work across a range of positions.
For example, learn practical skills.
- How to operate a tractor.
- Operating machinery.
- Flying drones.
- Carry out basic fencing.
- Operational maintenance of machinery.
- Inspect and clean machinery of weeds and seeds.
- Operate and maintain chainsaws.
- Recognise plants.
- Observe and report on weather conditions.
- Monitor weather conditions.
- Work effectively in the industry.
As a result, depending on the units selected. Therefore, you can be employed in other rural and regional sectors.
Such as, local government, tourism, hospitality, transport, construction, community services, information technology and metals.
In summary, this qualification will give you flexible and provide an occupational outcome for your employment. In industries and agencies in rural and regional Australia.
Subsequently, you will also have a solid foundation to continue with further study.
Here are some of the units that Ag Training will be covering in our Certificate.
- AHCBIO201 INSPECT AND CLEAN MACHINERY FOR PLANT, ANIMAL AND SOIL MATERIAL
- AHCWRK302 MONITOR WEATHER
- AHCMOM311 OPERATE PRECISION CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON OUR NEW AND EXCITING PROGRAM