Forklift Licence Training Toowoomba
Toowoomba Forklift Licence Training
Unit of Competency TLILIC0003
Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck in Queensland
Firstly, Forklift truck licence training, develops practical skills providing you with increased work opportunities.
Furthermore, our courses, and training provide you with a recognised forklift licence.
All in all, this will provide you with a definite path to further your career.
Increase Workforce Flexibility
Additionally, increase the flexibility of your workforce by enhancing their skillset. Encourage, your staff to undertake a wider range of tasks and responsibilities.
Therefore, by increasing the confidence, skills and motivation of your team, will require less supervision and increase time efficiencies in your business.
Improve Staff Morale
More importantly, people enjoy learning when the material is relevant to their interests and many will be eager to apply their new skills and knowledge in practical situations.
For instance, staff that possess diverse skills are generally more satisfied and positive in their jobs.
In conclusion, this decreases the occurrence of work related stress and improves the overall work environment.
Ready to enrol in our Forklift Training?
Toowoomba Forklift Licence Training FAQs
- Flexible employment. Nearly, every industry requires forklift operators.
- Productivity. Familiarisation, with the forklift truck’s capabilities enables you to complete tasks in the most productive way.
- Efficiency. Firstly, training enables you to handle and manoeuvre the forklift truck in the most time conscious and energy efficient method.
- Safety. You will be trained to ensure the forklift truck is being used in the safest manner. You will be aware of hazards that may arise so you can take cautionary action, to prevent any workplace injuries.
- Reduce the risk of Workplace Health and safety fines
- Increase productive – having employees qualified to do multi jobs
- Reduce the risk of forklift accident
- Reduce the risk of mechanical damage to the forklift
- Individuals who complete forklift training have better opportunities finding work.
- Safe employment ensures you come home at nights to your family.
- Gain the confidence to operate a forklift.
- Get the certified qualification for operating the forklift .
If you have an old paper OHS forklift licence or expired licence you will
have to provide the following information to obtain a current licence:
• A copy of the old licence
• Logged hours under supervision of a forklift licensed person
• A copy of the supervisor’s forklift licence
Ag Training will issue you with a learner’s guide (we can supply the learners guide as a video with a voice over), which you will have to study as the written assessment is a closed book.
If you have literacy and numeracy issues, the written assessment may be an oral assessment (where the trainer/assessor will ask you the questions and the trainer/assessor will write the answers you have given).
The procedure for the assessment is as follows:
• We have to give WHS three full working days notice, before the assessment can be undertaken
• The written assessment is undertaken first and you have to pass it before the practical assessment is undertaken
• The practical assessment is next
• If you are deeded competent on the forklift you will be issued with an AS1 form, which will allow you to operate a forklift in the workplace legally
Do you have access to a forklift at work and a forklift licence person?
If yes, than we can do the following training:
- We come to your workplace and do an induction on the forklift. This covers the legislation to operate a forklift and practical training and issue a logbook. This will take about three hours.
- The trainee goes under the supervision of the licensed supervisor to log their hours in the logbook. There is no set hours to be logged, the supervisor deems the trainee competent to operate the forklift.
- The trainee must study the learners guide, because the written assessment is closed book.
We then have to give WH&S three business day notice before we can come back to the workplace to do the written and practical assessment.
We’ve put together this handy pre-start forklift checklist to assist you.
Check out our upcoming forklift training dates to book in for your training.
Find out about high risk work licences, how to apply for, renew or replace your licence and update your contact details