Unit of Competency
RIIMPO319D Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB) in Toowoomba and Darling Downs
The Ag Training Backhoe (LB) training course covers conducting backhoe/loader operations in the civil constructions industry.
The Backhoe course includes
This unit covers the conducting Backhoe/loader operations in the civil construction industry and includes:
- planning and preparing
- conducting machine pre-operational checks
- operating backhoe/ loaders
- lifting, carrying and placing materials
- selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- relocating the backhoe/ loaders
- carrying out machine operator maintenance
- cleaning up.
Contact Ag Training
Phone: 07 4634 6887
Ag Training come to you
This involves going to your workplace and conducting an induction on the Backhoe/Loader, issuing training logbook and learners guide.
Trainees will be required to :
- log sufficient workplace training on a Backhoe/Loader under a competent ticket supervisor
- Study their learners guide.
Ag Training return to the workplace and conduct the theory (open book assessment) and practical assessment on the Backhoe/Loader.
Whether you have previous experience or not on a Backhoe, Ag Training’s trainers work with you to deliver the best possible result.
A front-end loader backhoe is a self-propelled wheeled tractor that can be used as a front end loader or carry out backhoe type of work with an attached rear mounted backhoe.
Contact us today for more information or to discuss tailor made courses.