Ag Training Excavator Training Course in Toowoomba and Darling Downs
Unit of Competency RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations (LE)
An excavator is a self propelled, crawler or wheeled machine, with an upper structure capable of up to a 360 degree rotation.
Excavator excavates, elevates, swings and discharges material by the action of a bucket fitted to the boom or arm or telescoping boom, without moving the chassis or undercarriage during any part of the working cycle of the machine.
Whether you have previous experience or not on a Excavator, Ag Trainer’s trainers work with you to deliver the best possible result.
This unit covers the conducting excavator operations in the civil construction industry and includes:
- planning and preparing
- conducting machine pre-operational checks
- operating excavator
- lifting, carrying and placing materials
- selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- relocating the excavator
- carrying out machine operator maintenance
- cleaning up.
Ag Training come to you
This involves going to your workplace and conducting an induction on the Excavator, issuing training logbook and learners guide.
Trainees will be required to :
- log sufficient workplace training on a excavator under a competent ticket supervisor
- Study their learners guide.
Ag Training return to the workplace and conduct the theory (open book assessment) and practical assessment on the excavator.