Ag Training offers a wide range of training including safety and machinery operator tickets which can be studied individually or as part of a certificate.
In Particular, what are the benefits of gaining tickets & training?
- Namely, new skills and knowledge can be acquired.
- Next, existing skills and knowledge can be enhanced or updated.
- Particularly, weaknesses can be addressed or mechanisms put in place to compensate.
- Above all, improvements in confidence, capability and competence.
- Similarly, training can improve business performance, profit and staff morale.
- Thereby, you demonstrate to your workforce that you value them enough to invest in them, improving loyalty.
- To begin with, retention is saving you. Good for your workers. In this case, training has many benefits for your staff
- Subsequently, they acquire new skills, increasing their contribution to the business and building their self-esteem.
- To summarize, you demonstrate to your workforce that you value them enough to invest in them, improving loyalty and staff retention.
- In conclusion, advantage to your business includes, you choose what new skills your workforce gains. Together with, targeting skills to meet the needs of your operation for now and in the future.
- Thereby, training your staff can result in better customer service, better work safety practices and productivity improvements.
- In the meantime, have you ever been on a training course and felt inspired re-energised ready to deliver what you have learnt to all your clients?
Agricultural Tickets & Training
Civil Construction Training
- RIIMPO319D Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations (LB)
- RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations (LZ)
- RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations (LE)
- RIIMPO321E or RIIMPO322E Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations (LL)
- RIIMPO324E Conduct civil construction grader operations (LG)
- RIIMPO317E Conduct civil construction roller operations (LR)
- RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer operations (LS)
- RIIWHS204D Work Safety at Heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
For More Information
Phone: 07 4634 6887
Email us today for more information or to discuss tailor made courses.