Ag Training agricultural training certificates can be studied independently.
Contact Ag Training today to discuss your requirements for agricultural certificates.
To begin with, the nationally recognised Certificate II in Rural Operations is an entry level qualification.
In this case, designed to give you the skills and knowledge needed to work in rural and regional Australia.
Furthermore, depending on the units selected, individuals can be employed not only in rural industries.
Also, other rural and regional sectors. Such as, local government, tourism, hospitality, transport, construction, community services, information technology and metals.
Incidentally, industry expects individuals with this qualification to carry out routine tasks under general supervision and exercise limited.
By the way, you will need to have employability skills appropriate to the demands of the relevant sector, including:
- Particular, your ability to problem solve.
- Usually, a capacity to be enterprising and show initiative.
- Therefor, a strong work ethic and ability to manage some heavy work.
- Particularly, an ability to demonstrate strong team focus.
- Lastly, honest, self motivated and driven to improve.
For More Information
Contact Ag Training today for more information or to discuss tailor made courses.
Phone: 07 4634 6887